Top 10 Search Influence Blogs of 2016
January 3rd, 2017 by
The year 2016 was filled with memes, the Olympics, superhero movies, and the election. You can bet, with over 46% of people now online worldwide, there were plenty of changes to online marketing, too. If you haven’t kept up, here are the top 10 blogs of 2016 to make sure your business is poised for the #bestyearever.
1. What Happened to Facebook’s 20% Text Grid Tool?
Our Internet Marketing Team Lead, Michelle Neuhoff Boyd, created this informative blog post that eased the confusion of Facebook’s 20% text grid tool. Find out how this new rule may affect your business.
2. An Update: How to Get Rich (Answers, That Is) with Google
Not rich with money, but with Google. Over the years, Google has changed their algorithm, and our team at Search Influence is making sure to stay on top of every change. Read this post from 2015 to learn more about rich answers.
3. Getting Hands on With the New Google My Business
Having a hard time understanding the new Google My Business? This engaging blog post can clear up any confusion on listings, editing, and more.
4. Three Top Picks for The Big Idea at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week
During New Orleans Entrepreneur Week, The Big Idea picked 10 entrepreneurs’ ideas in front of a large crowd, and everyone got to vote their favorite. See the top three picks that Paula Keller, our director of sales and marketing, enjoyed the most by reading this post.
5. Email Marketing for Small Business: 9 Things Not to Do
Find out how not to email your customers when just starting your business. Originally published in 2010 by a Search Influence Alumni, read all about effective email marketing.
6. A Dentist’s Guide for Choosing Target Audiences on Facebook
Ever wondered how to market your dentistry on Facebook? This guide will help you understand the most successful dental campaigns in the industry. You’ll know what age group and interests to target.
7. Should You Be Using Google’s URL Shortener in Your Social Media Campaigns?
Are you still unsure if you should use Google’s URL shortener? This blog post talks about the benefits of using their shortener, such as the URL analytics, redirects, ease-of-use, and more.
8. Barnacle SEO – Local Search Engine Optimization for the Sam’s Club Crowd
9. Nix the Wix SEO Challenge: Tips & Tricks
This post from 2015 helps you make the most out of your Wix website by guiding you on the meta tags updates, sharing your site on social media, making your site visual, and more.
10. 10 SEO Blogs You Should Be Following
Be sure to subscribe to our Search Influence blog, and you’ll be the first to know when a new blog has been posted. Also, Happy New Year!