Lead Generation Case Study
Higher Education Marketing
Tulane School of Professional Advancement, a private continuing education school in New Orleans geared toward adult learners, boasts a reputation for flexible and accessible online programs for working professionals and current degree holders.
500 monthly inquiries
Goal & Situation
To boost enrollment and drive revenue, Tulane School of Professional Advancement set a goal to reach 500 inquiries per month in 2019.
During this period, the university launched three new programs, and our team implemented full-funnel marketing & advertising campaigns supporting:
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Professional Studies in Sport Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Early Childhood or Secondary Education Certification
Search Influence’s Approach
Given paid advertising is the most effective tactic to make an immediate impact on inquiries, we set out to maximize the efficiency of our paid advertising strategy.
We leveraged the knowledge of our dedicated digital advertising experts and the data from the prior year to inform the structured approach to deliver consistent, qualified inquiries:
- Devise a new creative concept with unique illustrations to portray a distinct and recognizable theme
- Increase conversion focus with strategic landing pages
- Add touch points to the students’ journey by introducing Facebook Lead Generation & Google Smart Display campaigns
- Reach new audiences by expanding geographic targeting to match new growth goals for specific programs
- Exceeded original inquiry goal of 500 average monthly inquiries by 58%!
- From January to August 2019, the average number of inquiry form submissions was 791.
- Paid advertising drove 80% of inquiries in that period. 68% driven by Google Display & Smart Display. 25% driven by Facebook Lead Gen.
With innovative custom reporting, we were not only able to provide the client with lead source attribution, but also delivered a breakdown of how our strategy intelligently leveraged ad spend for a cost-effective return.
The communication between Search Influence and the Tulane School of Professional Advancement (SoPA) is clear, honest, and constant. They use the latest tools and weekly and monthly meetings to create a data-informed feedback loop that constantly improves our campaigns.