Search Influence Pricing Transparency
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Our favorite, albeit cheeky, response to this question is, “How much does a house cost?” Because, “It depends!”
We’ll do our best to shed some light on what you can expect, including our minimums and the factors that impact the amount you’ll invest to grow your business with digital marketing.
Our client engagements range from $1,000 per month for one campaign type, such as local SEO, to $50,000+ per month for a fully integrated approach, with our average client engagement valued at $5,000 per month.
What factors impact the price of digital marketing agency services?
- Competition in your geography & industry: who are you competing with and how much effort do they put into digital marketing?
- Your current visibility & website authority: how well do you rank on search engines now?
- Products & services to promote: how many products or services do you want to promote?
- Your brand presence: how established is your business and how well known are you?
- Current state of your website: what shape is your website in today?
- Desired timeline: how quickly do you want to see results?
SEO Pricing & Costs
Our minimum SEO engagement starts at $1,000 per month, with some clients investing as much as $10,000 per month in organic optimization efforts, and the average client investing between $2,000 and $3,000 per month.
Paid Search (PPC), Facebook, & Display Advertising Pricing & Costs
When bundled with other services like SEO or social media management, our paid search management fee costs as little as $750 per month, plus the cost of ad spend (this also applies to other advertising like Facebook Display and Google Display).
Social Media & Content Marketing Pricing & Costs
Social media management and content marketing campaign costs starts at $1,000 per month for basic content creation and publishing, ranging up to $10,000 or more for a fully integrated approach, which may include advertising and social promotion.
Ready for more detail? Request an analysis & proposal.