Search Influence Pricing Transparency
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Our typical client engagements range from $6,000 – $10,000 per month, with our minimum being $2,500 per month for one campaign strategy, such as custom search engine optimization. We have key clients whose marketing budgets are $50,000+ per month for a fully integrated approach.
What factors impact the price of digital marketing agency services?
- Competition in your geography & industry: Who do you compete with, and how much effort do they put into digital marketing?
- Your current visibility & website authority: How well do you rank on search engines now?
- Products & services to promote: How many areas do you want to promote?
- Your brand presence: How established is your business, and how well-known are you?
- Current state of your website: Do you already have a lot of unique content that is well-organized, or is it hard for visitors to find what they need on your site?
- Desired timeline: How quickly do you want to see results?
SEO pricing & costs
Our minimum SEO engagement starts at $2,500 per month, with some clients investing $10,000 per month in organic optimization efforts. The average client invests between $2,500 and $4,000 per month.
Paid search (PPC), Facebook, & Display advertising pricing & costs
When bundled with other services such as SEO or social media management, our paid search management fee starts at $1,000 per month, plus the cost of ad spend (this also applies to other advertising efforts such as Facebook Display and Google Display.)
Ready for more detail?
Let’s chat about how investing in digital marketing services can grow your business — and how we can effectively measure that it delivers your expected return.