Search Influence: Your Google Premier Partner Agency
Thousands of agencies are Google Partners. Only a small percentage of agencies earn the Premier Partner badge.
When you work with a Google Premier Partner, you’ll benefit from:
- Increased campaign performance
- Insight from Google strategists on your campaign performance
- Quick resolution of campaign challenges due to our “direct line” to the best of their team
- The opportunity to be selected as a “Strategic Account” by Google and receive extra attention to grow your results
- A team trained directly by Google in campaign management and more
What makes Search Influence qualified as a Google Premier Partner?
- 25+ Google-certified individuals, with certifications of Ads Search, Display, Mobile, Video, and Analytics
- Exceed a performance requirement, meaning, our client’s campaigns perform above a minimum standard set by Google
- Meet an aggressive minimum spend requirement
- 4 Google-defined “Specializations” including Search, Mobile, Video, and Display
How can I tell if my agency is a Google Partner, and if they are Premier?
- Look for the Google Partners badge on their site. A typical Google Partner will be blue. A Premier Partner agency will have a red badge.
- You should be able to click on the badge to view their Google Partner profile (see Search Influence’s Google Premier Partner profile) where you can see details about their certifications and specializations.
Interested in learning how we can make a difference for your marketing campaigns? Contact our team today to find out by calling us at (504) 208-3900 or filling out the form to the right.