Junior Account Associate
The Junior Account Associate is a full-time, entry level marketing and account management position that has a starting rate of $11/hour. The Junior Account Associate ensures client satisfaction by providing support on accounts directly managed by other members of the Account Management team. Promotion is inevitable if your work ethic and performance are a good fit for our team.
- Support Account Managers with online marketing efforts for clients in various industries, including interaction via phone and e-mails
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following: data analytics, keywords, conversions, editorial content, and other aspects of online marketing
- Adjust quickly to adapt to ever-changing online marketing trends
- Create and review monthly reports; identify and analyze strategic opportunities for clients
- Work and interact with internal departments to ensure a positive work product
- Manage and maintain task list; work with and report to assigned Account Manager on progress of assigned tasks
- Review various types of content including website copy, social media posts, press releases, blog posts, etc. for clients on which you assist
- Follow through on client requests
- Previous customer facing / client services experience preferred (ex: customer service, sales associates, hospitality, account management etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; including phone and e-mail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Impeccable time management
- Deadline driven
- Positive attitude / good sense of humor
- Adapt quickly and easily to process changes
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Familiarity with a CRM / task management system preferred (SugarCRM, Basecamp, SalesForce)
- Well versed in navigating websites
- Comfortable adjusting to new and changing software
- Highly proficient working on Mac computers and in Google docs, Google calendar
- Search engine marketing experience a plus!
- B.A. in Communications or B.S. in Marketing
- High level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our Junior Account Associates are saying…
“I am very grateful for the variety of tasks and projects I have been given to work on. I am never stuck doing the same thing and I am constantly learning about new tasks, products, processes, standards and valuable tools that expand my knowledge, increase my productivity and provide me with a more well-rounded understanding of what it means to work in the Account management department.”