Search Influence Hosts Higher Education Marketing Series, “Plan, Track, and Earn Buy-In for Your Higher Education Marketing Strategy”
November 8th, 2021 by
Search Influence will host Plan, Track, and Earn Buy-In for Your Higher Education Marketing Strategy, a free, three-part training series. The series is designed to help higher education marketers create a strategic and measurable marketing plan and build excitement for the plan among stakeholders.
Register for all three sessions here. All registrants receive a recording of the webinars.
Session 1: Create a Student-Centric Journey with the Marketing Funnel
Tuesday, Nov 16 | 12PM ET/11AM CT
In this Higher Education Strategy Session, Search Influence will walk you through how to nurture prospects with tactics that align to the marketing funnel and student journey.
- How to look at the marketing funnel from the student’s perspective.
- The ideal formula and structure for content that converts on your program and degree page.
- Opportunities to create innovative conversion website points that help you qualify leads.
Session 2: Marketing Data, Dashboards, and Decisions
Tuesday, Dec 7 | 12PM ET/11AM CT
Discover how to unlock powerful insights by using quantitative data to tell a story about the performance of your institution’s recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Suggestions for tools and high-level processes to use when integrating disparate data into a dashboard.
- How an integrated reporting dashboard can improve efficiency.
- Methods to tie marketing and enrollment data together to communicate your work to non-marketing people.
Session 3: How to Gain Stakeholder Trust in Your Marketing Plan
Tuesday, Jan 11, 2022 | 12PM ET/11AM CT
As an education marketer, it’s your job to help deans, admissions, and other stakeholders understand how new marketing strategies fuel student growth.
Search Influence will guide you through how to build a case for new marketing efforts, including ways to demonstrate how your strategies impact your institution.
- How to use quantitative goals to plan and pitch marketing strategies.
- Tactics to demonstrate how a given strategy will help you reach a specific target audience.
- Guidance to tailor your discussion based on personality styles and role.