5 For Friday — Links, Stories & Posts For Your Weekend
April 5th, 2013 by
1. The Marketing Value of YouTube – SEO MOZ
The author here discusses the impacts YouTube can have for your product. YouTube is a great resource if you are looking to build your brand. It is important that you put up quality videos over the quantity of videos. Check out the article for some great information if you are looking to build a presence on YouTube.
2. Google Places Is Being Updated To Google + Local – Search Engine Journal
This talks about the transition from Google Places to Google + Local. The post describes how this should make the process easier to use, faster updates, and integration with Adwords (Express) and G +.
3. SEO & Keywords: Think Conversions, Not Rankings – Search Engine Watch
Here the author talks about how rankings should not be the ultimate goal when it comes to SEO services. The author lists 4 steps you should take to produce stronger SEO results in the long run.
4. Indecision 2.0: Are Apps Taking Away Your Power to Decide? – Mashable
Are we too dependent on social media to make simple decisions we face on a daily basis? I sure hope not. This is an interesting article about different apps that can help you make decisions you are not comfortable making, or if you just want some help making a decision.
5. Google On Developing For Google Glass – Search Engine Round Table
This post has an informative video on how developers can develop apps for Google Glass. In this article, it lists four key developer guidelines from the video to help you better understand the process.