Search Influence and UPCEA to Present at the 2023 UPCEA MEMS Conference
November 27th, 2023 by
This year at UPCEA’s 32nd annual MEMS Conference, Search Influence Director of Sales & Marketing Paula French will present “SEO Straight Talk: True Stories From Your Peers and How They Found Success” alongside:
- Drew Larose, LSU Online & Continuing Education Associate Director of Digital Marketing
- Christa Payne, Tulane SoPA Chief Business Officer
- Stephanie Platteter, UMN CCAPS Executive Director of Marketing and Enrollment Management
This year’s Marketing, Enrollment Management, and Student Success Conference (MEMS) will take place at the Hilton Portland Downtown from November 29th – December 1st.
The conference offers all who attend networking opportunities, engaging programs, and a chance to learn the latest higher ed marketing strategies from energized thought leaders.
Higher Education SEO Session Description
Paula French and the other industry experts mentioned above will discuss a critical gap in higher education digital marketing: PCO units lack SEO strategies to attract new adult learners and nurture them down the recruitment funnel.
Thankfully, our experienced higher education marketing presenters offer solutions.
To address this gap, universities must prioritize SEO tactics that make it easy to access information about their programs or certificates via search.
During the presentation, our presenters will review real-world examples of SEO strategies and tactics that addressed this gap for Search Influence, LSU, Tulane SoPA, and the University of Minnesota.
The higher education SEO strategies and tactics they will explore include:
- Using blogs to increase lead-to-application conversion
- Leaning on keywords and content when launching new degrees
- Using blogs to drive new website users
- Utilizing profiles and public relations to build links
- Leveraging tools for direction and monitoring
- Using core web vitals to measure SEO health
Learn More About Higher Education SEO With Search Influence
Since becoming an UPCEA Platinum Partner in 2022, Search Influence and the PCO industry leader have worked diligently to help higher ed marketers bridge the SEO gap.