Matt McGee’s 7 Questions – How does Hall Piano stack up?
August 21st, 2010 by
I posted a link to Matt McGee‘s 7 Questions Small Businesses Should Be Asking and got this question from one of our customers, Steve Kinchen at Hall Piano Company.
It was a great excuse to do a little impromptu analysis. We may do a brief series of these.
Steve Kinchen: Read the article… How does HPC stack up?
Will Scott: Pretty darn good, I’d say.
By @mattmcgee‘s standards you’re pretty well covered
1. How do the search results look for my company name?
– http://www.google.com/search?q=hall+piano – you have the top 1/2 of the page with no negatives.
2. Have I put all my marketing eggs in one basket?
– Definitely not. You do TV / Radio, print, PR and Web / Social thanks to Dee Clubb
3. Have I claimed my local business listings?
– If not, they’re in progress (I know Bing is in the works):
– and more, of course 🙂
4. How do my reviews look on Google Maps? Yahoo? Bing? Yelp?
– We could always use more reviews but those we have are looking great.
5. Am I using social media wisely?
– I would say yes. And in your case that means using it conservatively. You’ve got great presence on Video and are developing on Facebook. You’ve got a nice twitter following. There’s always room for more but, yes, wisely for sure.
6. Am I focusing on metrics that matter?
– Definitely – Brand + Conversions are where one with a product so niche as yours needs to be.
7. Am I earning trust with everything I do online?
– For sure. Online, you and your team represent @hallpiano with the class and professionalism due your product and customers.