Search Influence Celebrates 15 Years of Optimizing Potential
January 28th, 2021 by
Holy cow, friends! 15 years. Wow.
Search Influence is older than Angie’s and my second child who is heading to high school next year.
We had a lot of ideas back then (most of which Angie helped me realize wouldn’t work). Looking back, it’s powerful to think this little endeavor has turned into a thriving, award winning digital marketing agency.
We recognized the idea for Search Influence had potential when in 2005, immediately following Hurricane Katrina, we helped a chiropractic clinic (which was completely destroyed by the storm) rebuild to a thriving practice solely through digital marketing.
At 15, we’re still in our adolescence and have many more years to mature and grow.
We look forward to the next 15 years of optimizing potential. With a skilled and experienced leadership team, we have a clear understanding of where we can provide the greatest value to our current and future clients.
We’d like to express our gratitude for all who’ve helped Search Influence become the company it is today.
I’m proud of so many of our accomplishments, some of which are that we have:
- Launched the careers of hundreds of marketers — some of whom are still with us
- Optimized the potential, and grown the business, of thousands of clients big and small including:
- Angie’s List
- The National WWII Museum
- Audubon Nature Institute
- New Orleans Tourism
- Tulane University
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- The Maple Street Chiropractic Clinic
- And many, many, more.
- We have been fortunate enough to give back to some great organizations, including:
- Youth Rebuilding New Orleans
- Prevent Child Abuse Louisiana
- PowerMoves NOLA
- And many more.
- And we’ve received much recognition for our professional endeavors including:
- US Social Media Awards
- Top Workplaces
- Best Places to Work
- Women of The Year
- Inc. 500/5000
- American Advertising Awards
- And more.
Will & Angie Scott