Search Influence Presents Virtual Higher Education Marketing Training, “Marketing Data, Dashboards, and Decisions”
December 3rd, 2021 by
Search Influence will host Marketing Data, Dashboards, and Decisions on Tuesday, Dec 7, 2021 at 12pm EST/11am CST.
Register for this training and our January session here. All registrants receive a recording of the first part of the series, as well as all upcoming sessions.
About the Virtual Training
Discover how to unlock powerful insights by using quantitative data to tell a story about the performance of your institution’s recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Suggestions for tools and high-level processes to use when integrating disparate data into a dashboard.
- How an integrated reporting dashboard can improve efficiency.
- Methods to tie marketing and enrollment data together to communicate your work to non-marketing people.
This is the second of our free training series, “Plan, Track, and Earn Buy-In for Your Higher Education Marketing Strategy.” The series helps higher education marketers create a strategic and measurable marketing plan and build excitement for the plan among stakeholders.
Session 3: How to Gain Stakeholder Trust in Your Marketing Plan
Tuesday, Jan 11, 2022 | 12PM ET/11AM CT
As an education marketer, it’s your job to help deans, admissions, and other stakeholders understand how new marketing strategies fuel student growth.
Search Influence will guide you through how to build a case for new marketing efforts, including ways to demonstrate how your strategies impact your institution.
- How to use quantitative goals to plan and pitch marketing strategies.
- Tactics to demonstrate how a given strategy will help you reach a specific target audience.
- Guidance to tailor your discussion based on personality styles and role.