Master SEO on Your Lunch Break with Free Search Influence University Webinars
December 29th, 2015 by
Beginning this February, Search Influence is launching a free online webinar series called Search Influence University to provide business owners the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of online marketing. Designed with small business owners and operators, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit entities in mind, classes will be held during lunchtime (noon CST), be about 40 minutes in length, and provide practical tips and tricks for SEO, local search, and Internet marketing success. The best part is that all of the workshops are free to attend.
Here are details and registration links for the first three classes:
February – Understanding SEO: Onsite, Offsite, and Everything in Between
Taking place on Thursday, February 25 at 12 p.m. CST, this webinar will provide you with a basic understanding of what search engine optimization is and how it works. Topics will include the following:
- What is a Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP), and what does it mean for your business?
- How do search engines determine how websites should rank for certain keywords?
- What is onsite and offsite optimization, and how do they affect SEO?
- During the last 10 minutes, we’ll look at how it all works together for local businesses, talk about recent Google updates, and touch back on the importance of page one, organic traffic, and user behavior.
March – Local Presence Optimization
Taking place on Thursday, March 24 at 12 p.m. CST, this webinar will cover how to optimize a slew of factors to boost your local search rankings. Topics will include the following:
- Why Google matters most
- Understanding Google My Business
- Overview of local results
- How to create a Google account
- How to create and claim your listing
- Google+ Local profile basics
- How to gain more local reviews
- Website optimization tactics for local
April – Local SEO for Businesses Without a Physical Location
NAP citations, local reviews, and local citations are key to increasing your local search presence. But if you don’t have a physical brick-and-mortar storefront, how can you increase your online visibility? On Thursday, April 28 at 12 p.m. CST, we will look at on- and off-site opportunities that can support and help increase local presence for businesses without a physical location.