Get $10,000 per month for your Nonprofit With Google Ad Grants!
Google Ad Grants is Google’s nonprofit initiative that provides free funding for Google Ads advertising. Search Influence works with nonprofits to secure this grant, strategically manage it, and actively promote your mission and organization to users searching on Google.
To be eligible for Google Ad Grants in the United States, nonprofits must meet the following requirements:
- Be recognized as a tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization as determined by the IRS
- Have a unique, live website with substantial content detailing the organization
- Be currently registered with Google’ partner site TechSoup
- Acknowledge and agree to required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt/use
Organizations that are listed as governmental organizations, hospitals and medical groups, or schools, academic institutions and universities are not eligible for Google Ad Grants. However, philanthropic entities of educational institutions are eligible.
Get the Most out of Your Grant With Search Influence
With a setup + monthly management fee, your grant will be managed so you can benefit the very most from the program, just as we’ve done for Audubon Nature Institute since 2010. If a grant is not managed consistently and effectively, an organization’s account can be flagged and at risk of losing its Google Ad Grants funding (we’ve seen it happen – but not on our watch!).
With our expertise you will:
- Instantly appear on topic search result pages related to your nonprofit
- We will work with your to provide recommended keywords and discuss ideal keywords for which your organization may want to be found
- Improve your reach and promote your message by generating site traffic
- Drive site visitors to support your nonprofit through donations and sales
- Maintain eligibility as Search Influence will ensure your campaign is consistently updated, per the guidelines of the grant
- Work toward eligibility of Grants Pro, which provides $40,000 per month in advertising
Steps to Get Started:
- First, we’ll work with you to verify that you meet all requirements
- After determining that you are eligible, we’ll help you apply for a Google Nonprofits account
- Then, we’ll strategically enroll your organization in Google Ad Grants and align your campaign to help meet your goals and follow Google’s best practices
- Lastly, we’ll submit your account for review by a member of Google’s team
Once your account is reviewed and accepted, Google will provide a monthly spend of up to $10,000.00.
- There is a maximum daily budget of $330.00
- The maximum cost per click per ad is up to $2.00
- You may benefit from running a separate campaign with additional funds in order to compete for more competitive keywords that would be over the $2 max CPC
Search Influence’s Google Ads experts will continually manage your campaign including adding new campaigns, adjusting goals that reflect any seasonality or events, and analyze targets. We will always report back to you monthly with your results.