Junior Online Advertising Associate
The Junior Online Advertising Associate is an entry-level position reporting to the Senior Online Advertising Manager. This position provides daily support for client campaigns, including research, set up, regular maintenance, and analysis. The incumbent applies his or her research and knowledge of particular campaigns to aid the team in its general approach, becoming a specialist in the area of the various forms of online advertising. Search Influence will help you build your skill set by providing time and encouragement to earn certifications like the Google Adwords and Bing Ads certifications. Successful Junior OAAs have demonstrated analytical and communication skills, desire to grow in the field of advertising, and are sufficiently skilled in organization and time management to balance their day to day with long-term goals.
- Complete daily tasks for campaign research, setup, analysis, and maintenance
- Analyze performance data to optimize campaign performance
- Develop and analyze monthly online advertising budgets and reports
- Obtain and maintain relevant certifications
- Report on campaign performance and progress to the Senior Online Advertising Manager and the Account Management team
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in communications or marketing
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Analytical and logical while also being relational
- Skilled in MS Office, particularly Excel
- You have managed to balance multiple priorities while meeting all deadlines
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Certified in Google Adwords or Bing Ads
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter , resume & salary history to email@example.com.
Extra credit if you can write a catchy, creative headline on why you would stand out from the rest.