Internet Marketing Associate (Editorial)
We are looking for a candidate with professional or extracurricular writing and editing experience to join our team. The Editorial IMA reports to the Production Lead and primarily creates and promotes content for our clients. This is an entry-level position that will give the incumbent the necessary skills and experience to grow a career in the field of digital marketing. The position starts at $11 per hour. Successful Editorial IMAs demonstrate desire and capacity to master their current and future skillsets. They have a keen eye for detail and are driven to meet or beat deadlines without being reminded.
- Write, optimize, and edit: Website copy, Social Media updates, Press releases, Blog posts, Meta data for websites and images and Other online marketing materials
- Disseminating Social Media, Blog and Press Release content throughout the internet
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Take pride in a tremendous work ethic
- Be on time without prompting
- Professional level writing and editing skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to learn from mistakes
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, to see around corners
- Interest in the area of internet and content marketing
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.