We are looking for a candidate with professional management and leadership experience to join our team. The Internet Marketing Team Lead reports to the Production Manager and manages and supports our front-line Production team members (Internet Marketing Associates) in successfully creating content, analyzing websites, and enhancing the online visibility of our clients. This is a front-line management position that will give the incumbent the necessary skills and experience to grow a career in the field of digital marketing, and progress into other leadership roles. Successful Internet Marketing Team Leads demonstrate desire and capacity to serve others, and develop the skills and capabilities of the team they support. They have an analytical bent, and are creative problem solvers who are comfortable working in a lean production environment.
- Make recommendations for the hiring of production staff.
- Assure production team members have internal training manuals and other technologies available and are trained on how to use them.
- Reviewing work of internal production team and external contractors to assure quality and consistency.
- Manage the daily workload and productivity of a production team, assuring that deliverable due dates are met.
- Manage process standardization and improvement projects.
- Support the career development of production team members.
- Lead production team members to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Take pride in a tremendous work ethic
- Demonstrated history of achievement
- Strong communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA degree
- Experience in a production environment, preferably in Marketing or Advertising Operations
- Prior personnel management experience: interviewing, hiring and firing, and employee review.
- Knowledge of Web Sites, HTML and Content Management (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical ability
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter, resume & salary history to email@example.com.