Current Search Influence Jobs: Online Advertising Associate
Search Influence’s mission is to help customers successfully market online, by developing tools, technology and the experts who support them.
We expect to double in size in the next 2 years. As the Online Advertising Associate you will be a big part of what makes us grow. We are launching new products and services in the area of Online Advertising, and you will play a big part in supporting the campaigns that will result from these new offerings.
This is your job if you’ve got strong analytical ability and communication skills, a passion for advertising, and are extremely organized.
If you’re the one, you’re not afraid to take ownership, to work hard, and ultimately to get it done.
Successful Online Advertising Associates:
- Complete daily tasks for:
- Campaign research
- Campaign setup
- Campaign adjustments recommendations, and analysis
- Campaign maintenance
- Analyze performance data to optimize for campaign performance
- Develop and analyze monthly online advertising paid search budgets and reports
- Obtain and maintain relevant certifications
- Report on campaign performance and progress to the Online Advertising Manager and the Account Managers
- Proactively communicate any relevant information to the Account Management team
- You have a degree in Communications or Marketing, or some relevant experience
- You have examples of your attention to detail
- Maybe you have a love for Excel that has resulted in dreams of pivot tables and lookup functions
- You have managed to balance multiple priorities while meeting all deadlines
- You take learning seriously, and have figured out how to understand things quickly
- You are (or are willing to put the effort into getting) Google Adwords and Bing Ads certified
- You write clear, concise, actionable emails
- You work really hard
- You are interested in helping us learn more about Online Advertising
- You are comfortable with working in an evolving company and industry
- You can spot (or even create) creative and compelling ad copy
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter , resume & salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Extra credit if you can write a catchy, creative headline on why you would stand out from the rest.