Account Manager is a full-time account management position. This position reports to the Director of Account Management. The Account Manager ensures client satisfaction through effective leadership of his or her team and management of client accounts.
- Direct and indirect management of search engine optimization, social media, and paid online advertising accounts
- Plan and conduct online marketing efforts for clients in various industries, including interaction via phone and e-mails
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following: data analytics, keywords, conversions, editorial content, and other aspects of online marketing
- Lead regular meetings with clients (in person and via teleconference)
- Create and / or review monthly reports; identify and analyze strategic opportunities for clients
- Work and interact with internal departments to ensure a positive work product
- Manage and maintain task list
- Follow up on client requests
- Management of 1 – 3 Junior Account Associates and / or Account Associates
- Hold team to reporting and deliverables deadlines
- Hold team to use of standard procedures and protocol
- Manage, train and mentor team in planning and execution of all account activities
- Train and develop the team in online marketing and account management skills
- Communicate the need for new staff and / or training to Senior Account Manager
- Schedule and conduct reviews of your direct reports with Senior Account Manager
Prior Experience / Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of account management or customer facing experience (ex: customer service, sales associates, hospitality, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive client relationships
- Confident presentation style and ability to demonstrate expertise effectively via teleconference or in person meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; including phone and e-mail
- Strong follow through
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Impeccable time management
- Deadline driven
- Positive attitude / good sense of humor
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Familiarity with a CRM / task management system preferred (SugarCRM, Basecamp, SalesForce)
- Search engine marketing experience a plus!
- B.A. in Communications or B.S. in Marketing
- High level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
*On the job training will be provided to the right candidate in online marketing.
*Send cover letter, resume & salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO phone calls, walk-ins or hand-deliveries please.