The Accounts Coordinator is a full-time, entry level position that reports to the Partner Accounts Team Manager.
- Meticulous monitoring and follow-up on all details for a multitude of projects
- Ability to prioritize and organize to ensure tight deadlines and expectations are met
- Ability to manage a process with many action items and manage higher level projects simultaneously
- Following processes and improving processes where needed for higher efficiencies
- Ensures client satisfaction; all client expectations are met or exceeded
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following: data analytics, keywords, conversions, editorial content, and other aspects of online marketing
- Make adjustments to campaign deliverables for better performance when necessary based on analysis and result metrics
- Manage and maintain task list; work with and report to assigned account manager on progress on assigned tasks
- Professional and articulate when presenting to clients
- Displays a sense of urgency in all tasks
- Ability to critique editorial work of others
Specific accountabilities including, but not limited to:
- Daily management of client projects and changes in CRM and associated tasks
- Verification and review of content
- Weekly client calls
- Monthly reports
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/traits:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to see the big picture while keeping track of details
- Obsessive organization skills AND creative problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of online task management system / CRM (e.g. MS Project, Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Basecamp)
- Search Engine Marketing Experience a plus!
- B.A. in Communications or B.S. in Marketing
- High level of computer proficiency (preferably Mac)
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter, resume & salary history to email@example.com.