The Account Associate is a full-time, mid-level marketing and account management position. The Account Associate reports to an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager. The Account Associate ensures client satisfaction through direct management of his or her own client accounts as well as through support on accounts directly managed by other members of the Account Management team.
- Directly manage online marketing efforts for clients in various industries, including interaction via phone and e-mails
- Support assigned Account Manager(s) or Senior Account Manager(s) with their accounts
- Schedule and lead regular meetings with clients (in person and via teleconference)
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following: data analytics, keywords, conversions, editorial content, and other aspects of online marketing
- Create and review monthly reports and semi-annual and annual progress reports; identify and analyze strategic opportunities for clients
- Work and interact with internal departments to ensure a positive work product
- Manage and maintain task list; work with and report to assigned Account Manager on progress on assigned tasks
- Review various types of content including website copy, social media posts, press releases, blog posts, etc. for clients on which you assist and manage
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure campaign progresses according to plan
- Follow through on client requests
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- At least 1 – 2 years previous customer facing / client services experience (ex: customer service, sales associate, hospitality, account management etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; including phone and e-mail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Impeccable time management
- Deadline driven
- Positive attitude / good sense of humor
- Adapt quickly and easily to process changes
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Familiarity with a CRM / task management system preferred (SugarCRM, Basecamp, SalesForce)
- Well versed in navigating websites
- Comfortable adjusting to new and changing software
- Highly proficient working on Mac computers and in Google docs, Google calendar
- Search engine marketing experience a plus!
- B.A. in Communications or B.S. in Marketing
- High level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
On the job training will be provided to cross-train the right candidate in all aspects of online marketing.
*Send cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.