Seeking PPC Talent! Take Your Career to the Next Level at Search Influence.
September 16th, 2013 by
Since our start in 2007, Search Influence has grown to be the largest online marketing firm on the Gulf Coast and the third largest advertising agency in New Orleans. As the most qualified Google AdWords company in Louisiana, we’ve had the opportunity to bring aboard some of the best talent in the online marketing industry, and we are looking to expand our team!
Currently seeking an Online Advertising Associate to join our nationally recognized search marketing team, we are accepting applications from those with experience in online display advertising planning, negotiating and buying.
Have Paid Search Experience?
If preparing, analyzing and managing paid online advertising campaigns sounds like your ideal work day, look no further. Our paid search team manages on average $112,000 per month in Google Adwords for PPC campaigns, including search and display campaigns for our direct clients and partners’ customers.
Our PPC Team responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analyze performance data to optimize for campaign performance
- Execute and analyze monthly online advertising paid search budgets and reports
- Maintain constant communication with Online Advertising Supervisor on account performance
- Collaborate with Account Management team to fully understand client goals for each campaign
- Track online advertising best practices, bid management systems, keyword developments, and industry trends
- Explore online advertising alternatives and be innovative in recommending campaign solutions
- Leverage online ads management platforms to increase effectiveness of account
The Search Influence Culture
We’re a close-knit, tech-savvy office family, and we work to cultivate a positive environment that provides a sense of passion and teamwork to our everyday projects. With over 50 in-house employees, SI brings innovative and intelligent minds together under one roof to help small businesses grow online.
We’re located on New Orleans’ bustling Oak Street, which proves convenient come lunchtime with dining options that include Tru Burger, Pho Bistreaux, Mellow Mushroom and of course Oak Wine Bar for those nights that deserve a glass of wine (or two).
Think You Have What it Takes?
- Time management
- Deadline driven
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; including phone and e-mail
- Detail oriented and resourceful
- Positive attitude / good sense of humor
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
You’ll Get First Look If You Have Any of These Qualifications:
- Google AdWords Certified Individual (Search)
- Google AdWords Certified Individual (Display)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
Are you Eligible?
- Bachelors Degree in Related Field of Study
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Outgoing personality with great communications skills
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Experience in online display advertising planning, negotiating and buying (including banner ads, rich media and more)
Send your cover letter, resume, salary history (with proof of salary) and writing samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, walk-ins or hand-deliveries please.