Actionable Social Media Analytics: Likes to Leads
February 27th, 2011 by
Last week I had the pleasure of presenting on Social Media Analytics at SEMpdx SearchFest.
Most of our customers have no interest in Likes and Followers for their own sake. What we’re interested in most is Leads. In other words, do our Social Media Analytics enable us to track actionable data, most importantly, leads?
From the Final Slide, bringing it all together for Social Media Analytics includes:
- Some tracking is better than no tracking
- Start with URL shorteners
- Fans are great, but leads are better
- And you can track them
- The data is there, you may just need to unlock it
- And communicate it to the decision makers
Look forward to more from the Search Influence Team:
At SMX West:
- Three Influencers Set to Speak at SMX West 2011
- And, as part of the post-session Facebook Marketing Intensive with the aimClear Team
What do you think about the methods above? What tools do you use to track social media leads?